Prevail Optoelectronics:Epidemic prevention and control go hand in hand with safe production
Prevail Optoelectronics strictly implements the requirements of the 《Notice of the People 's Government of Xiaoshan District on Delaying the Resumption of Enterprises and the Opening of Schools》. After approval, it agrees to resume work orderly and effectively on February 11. Do "six in place" before resuming work: 1. Main responsibility should be in place; 2. Prevention and control mechanism should be in place; 3. Staff investigation should be in place; 4. Materials should be in place; 5. Enterprise management should be in place; 6. Security measures should be in place. We will effectively bear the responsibility of the epidemic prevention and control of the employees and try our best to do the job on epidemic prevention and control about COVID-19 and establish common environment of all employees' life safety and health.
Care from leader
On February 12th, Ni Shiying, deputy head of Xiaoshan District, visited our company to inspect epidemic prevention and control and expressed condolences. Ren Guorui, head of the company's enterprise management center, and Yu Xinghong, head of the supply chain center, accompanied the reception.
1. Prevail optoelectronics, executive leader, party branch have donated 28100 yuan to the Guali People's Government.
2. Prevail optoelectronics donated 5,000 yuan to the poor families affected by the epidemic in Zhongsha Village, Dangshan Town.
3. Staff Lai Dingjun donated 350 masks to Wanlong optoelectronics.
1. On February 4th, we established the team of epidemic prevention and control.
2. There are 20 isolation rooms in the staff dormitory. Non-Hangzhou personnel return to the registration must be isolated for 14 days, employees' daily necessities are purchased and distributed by specified person; foreign workers are prohibited to stay and visit.
3. Disinfect the company's public environment, office and production environment twice a day.
4. Before going to work, employees should fill out the "Application Form for Returned Persons" and "Commitment on Returning Employee About Epidemic Prevention".
5. Employees of entering and leaving companies are required to wear masks, monitor and record body temperature.
6. Ensure that the distance between employees is 2 meters.
7. The canteen uses self-prepared tableware. Each table is limited to 1 person or eat in the office. The queue is 1.6 meters.